Oil and Gas
We offer a range of engineering services that aim to:
- Adopt innovative engineering processes to reduce project cost resulting in reduced cost of production and thereby increase profitability.
- Increase life of plant and manage obsolescence using sustenance engineering.
- Optimize processes and plant machinery to reduce downtime and improve quality of produce.
- Achieve compliance with regard to safety, health, and environmental regulations.
- Process design
- PFD and P&ID preparation
- Process Data Sheets preparation
- Process improvement and optimization
- Compliance with health, safety, and environmental norms
Civil and Structural
- 3D Model
- Foundation details / elevation drawings
- Support foundation / location drawings
- Pipe rack design
- Civil/Structural MTO
- Column and beam drawings
- General assembly drawings
- Fabrication Drawings
- Static heat transfer and pressure equipment–Heat exchangers, condensers, coke drums, columns, reactors, heaters, horizontal and vertical vessels, cooling towers, etc.
- Dynamic equipment-
- Pumps, compressors, turbines, etc
Procurement Engineering. Piping and Plant Engineering
- Plot plan and Equipment Layout
- 3D model
- Piping routing
- Stress analysis
- IFC isometric
- Support / MPS
- Material takeoff
- Nozzle Orientation
- General Arrangement Drawings
- VMS / PMS
Electrical and Instrumentation
- Design of Substations
- 3D models
- Cable try and cable duct routing
- Cabling, Lighting and Earthing Systems
- Preparation of Specifications
- Material Take offs
- Instruments Index
- Instrument Data Sheets
- IO List
- Logic and Loop drawings
- Junction boxes, panels, CCTVs, transmitters, etc.
- Instrumentation location details / panel board